Mediterranean Rental understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits mediterraneanrental.com and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
This Policy applies to our use of any and all data collected by us in relation to your use of mediterraneanrental.com.
1. Information About Us
- Our site, mediterraneanrental.com, is owned and operated by Pablo Flores.
- Any data protection issues should be directed to: email@example.com
2. What Does This Policy Cover?
3. What Data Do We Collect?
Some data will be collected automatically by mediterraneanrental.com, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it and consent to us, for example, when signing up for an form. Depending upon your use of mediterraneanrental.com, we may collect some or all of the following data:
- Name and surname.
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Demographic Information such as post code, preferences and interests.
- IP address (automatically collected).
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected).
- Operating system (automatically collected).
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
4. How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you.
- Providing and managing your access to mediterraneanrental.com.
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on mediterraneanrental.com.
- Supplying our products and services to you.
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you.
- Responding to communications from you.
- Supplying you with email updates such as newsletters that you may have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by contacting us).
- Market research.
- Analysing your use of mediterraneanrental.com and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve mediterraneanrental.com and your user experience.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights.
5. Do We Share Your Data?
We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
This is a list of third parties that we contract with and with whom some or all of your data might be shared with: mailchimp.com
We may compile statistics about the use of mediterraneanrental.com including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
In certain circumstances we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal information, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
6. How Can You Control Your Data?
When you submit information via mediterraneanrental.com, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails).
7. Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
- You may access certain areas of mediterraneanrental.com without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on mediterraneanrental.com you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- You may withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time by contacting us sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete your data from our systems.
Mediterraneanrental.com may place and access certain first party Cookies on your computer or device. First party Cookies are those placed directly by us and are used only by us.
9. Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- The right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
- Be informed of what data processing is taking place.
- The right to restrict processing.
- the right to data portability.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
10. Contacting Us
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data we hold about you.